Renewing Cases in Scheme Serve
Renewals may be made to any On Cover policy, as long as the Scheme is set to be a renewable type. During renewal you may add or remove levels of cover, and increase or decrease the costs at the point of renewal.
A case may be renewed if it is On Cover and the Expiry Date is within 180 days of the date the case is accessed.
How to Renew a Case
- To renew an individual case, find the case you wish to renew.
- Click the View Button to be taken to the Case Summary Tab
- Click the Renew Policy Button to create a Renewal at Quotation status. This will contain the original term's figures and answers.
- Click the OK Button in the pop up box to continue
- Amend the Renewal as necessary to reflect the current status
- After finishing the Renewal click the Save Changes Tab
Cases can be invited to be renewed in batches. See Batch Renewals.
Note: To create documents for your renewal, or to view any auto-generated renewal documents, you can click on the Documents Tab to find it.