Endorsements – Editing a Condition or Memorandum
Endorsements can be applied in SchemeServe to Quotations in which case you add a Condition to the Scheme(s) and Insurer(s) or they can be applied to Policy Documents and Schedules in which case you add a Memorandum to the Scheme(s) and Insurer(s).
Once these have been created it is very simple to edit both conditions and memorandums.
Editing a Condition or Memorandum on a Scheme
- Log in to SchemeServe as an Administrator
- Click on the Admin Tab
- Click on the Endorsements Icon
- Find the Condition or Memorandum and click the Edit Icon (notepad and pen)
- Change the Identifier if necessary (Note: Try to use a memorable Identifier if you wish to use the Conditions for Rules)
- For Conditions Change the Condition Text if necessary
- For Memorandums Change the Title and Body if necessary
- Click the Save Button to Save the Condition or Memorandum or click the Cancel Button to exit without saving