From SchemeServe Help
Adjusting Cases in SchemeServe
It is easy to make adjustments to a case. Only On Cover Cases may be adjusted. You can add or remove levels of cover, to increase or decrease the cost of a policy.
How to Create an Adjustment
- To adjust a Case, find the case you wish to adjust.
- Click the View Button for the Case to be taken to the Case Summary Tab
- If the Case is On Cover there will be an Adjust Policy Button. Click the Adjust Policy Button.
- Click “OK” to confirm a PENDING Adjustment this will open the Adjustment Matrix
- Make any alterations necessary to the policy, values will be calculated automatically. Some values are pro-rated based on the number of days remaining on the policy. The Future Annual Premium is displayed at the top of the screen.
- You can click Save Changes to keep a record of your current alterations. This does not set the Adjustment to On Cover.
- Click on Start Cover to set the Adjustment to On Cover or click on Discard MTA to delete the adjustment record permanently.
- If you have set any documents to auto-generate when Cases go On Cover, you will be asked to generate these documents when you click the Start Cover Button.
- If you want to generate different documentation for Adjustments from those you use when going On Cover initially. You can do this in the Document Editor, you set the Auto Generation option to “When type is Adjustment” and “Status On Cover”