Adding a Custom Agreement to an Agent Record
From SchemeServe Help
If you have a custom agreement with an Agent it can be easily stored in SchemeServe.
Note: It must be in a recognised document format to upload – e.g. .doc, .docx, .pdf, etc.
Adding a Custom Agreement
- Log in to SchemeServe
- Click on the Agents Tab
- Find the Agent
- Click on the Agent's Link to view their profile
- Click on the Edit this Agent Link
- Click on the Agreements Tab
- Click on the Browse Button to find the custom agreement file you need
- Double Click on the File
- Click the Upload Button
- Click the Save Changes Button or click the Cancel Button to exit without changing the Agent's file